My Lovely Followers

Thursday 28 May 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge 28th May


It's that time again for the start of a new challenge over on Willow Sketchie Challenge blog. It's my first time this week, in being part of the lovely DT so I was really looking forward to it. I hope you'll all pop over to the blog and take part this week and the weeks to follow.
This week we got to work with Sharons new download, Oriental Delight. Click HERE to be taken straight to the download over on Willow Designs.
I used ProMarkers to colour the image and the backing paper if from Joanna Sheens Oriental CD. The twist of this weeks challenge was the twist something, I twisted come red and gold cord together.

2 comments:

theneon said...

Congratulations on your new DT assignment! This is a beautiful way to start off.

Jan Hennings said...

Such a cute card and congrats on your DT position!