My Lovely Followers

Friday 10 July 2009

WSC on Craft Bubble 11th July

I'm a bit early posting this as I'm busy in the morning and thought it was better early than late.....lol

This week I'm on my own with the sketchie challenge over on Craft Bubble. It should've been Sharons turn to host but she's been sooooooooooo busy this week, she's not had time to fit it in so she left it up to Katie and me. Well Katie's been busy packing for her hols tomorrow, so she didn't have time to do it either, so I said I'd do it.

I've used a sketchie designed by Sharon that was used on Willow Sketchie Blog, earlier in the year. And decided to use Willow Bear as I think she's so cute and I've not used her for a while.

Here's the sketchie.And here's my card.

I coloured Willow with ProMarkers as usual. The backing paper and flowers are also by Willow Design. The flowers are on tags, but I cut them out. The butterflies are a cuttlebug die.

1 comment:

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

What a beautiful card again!! Karen.
Will try to get mine done this week, been busy practising colour blending with PM'S.
Hugs Alison.xxx
PS.Hope my image look's as good when i've coloured it in..lol