My Lovely Followers

Saturday 3 October 2009

WSC on Craft Bubble 3rd October

This week over on Let's Get Stamping on Craftbubble, Sharon designed the sketch and asked us to use up our scraps of backing papers, we all have plenty of those don't we. I used the cute download, 'Dear Santa' available from Willow Designs , and I used ProMarkers to colour the image.
Here's my DT card.
I used flower soft for the snow.And Twinklet Diamond Dust on the snowflakes. It really looks like tiny particles of ice.Why not pop over and join us with this weeks challenge where you can win a download of your choice from Willow Designs.

7 comments:

Marley said...

Lovelyyy card! I like the snow effect.. xxMarley

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
Lovely card with a really cute image. I love the flower soft - it makes snow come alive on a card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lora said...

Great Cards! I love the the snow flake
Lora x

Victoria said...

gorgeous card hun - I think I need some of that snow stuff!

Victoria
x

Susie Sugar said...

Wow !! this is awesome what a fantastic piece of art...love it.. lots of gorgeous details
Hugs Susie xx

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card,Karen....great way to use up your oddments.....I have a whole box full.....and love the snow effect.

Nicola said...

Wow this is stunning Karen, great papers and super sweet image. Those snowflakes rock girl.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-