My Lovely Followers

Monday 16 November 2009

Die Cut Dreams #23

This weeks challenge over on Die Cut Dreams is all about Santa, a great theme don't you think? I used my favourite Santa stamp and one of my very first Christmas stamps. I used ProMarkers only for Santas face and added a few gems to the snowflakes, the background was done with a stamps. I bought the ribbon from Wilkinsons, and the black part is actully furry.... lol.
Here's my card.Why not pop over and join us with this weeks challenge, a great way to add to your pile of Christmas cards... lol.

3 comments:

Marley said...

Lovely stylish card Karen!! Love the black in the card, gives it extra dimension! xxMarley

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning & elegant card Karen , Love that lush ribbon
Hugs Susie xx

Victoria said...

I love this card Karen, the black flocking ribbon looks really expensive - you should have fibbed and said you heat flocked it yourself!!!

Victoria
x