My Lovely Followers

Thursday 21 January 2010

2 Challenges 1 Card

I've entering this card into 2 challenges this week, Sketch Saturday and Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club. As usual there's a great sketch to follow over on Sketch Saturday and I'm hoping that by joining in with the challenges over on Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club, that I'll have quite a few Christmas cards ready for Christmas this year and it'll not be one mad rush like last Christmas.
The image if by Sharon at Willow Designs.

10 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Lovely job Karen. Lx

lisa said...

that image is so cute xx love ya card xx

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely card,Karen....nice to get ahead on the old xmas cards.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
Lovely bright card with a really cute image. It's charming.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kathyk said...

Another lovely card from you - smashing bp and I love your use of the snowflake to accent your sentiment
Kathyk

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Awww Karen this is really cute, love the colour combo and the large snowflake looks fabbed how you have tucked it in the top there. Thankyou for joining in our Christmas club challenge.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

☼ Cheryl* said...

That's Lovely, Karen!
I am trying to make as many Christmas cards as I can too. Last year I just bought them but this year I want to give handmade ones.

Clare Lloyd said...

that's one xmas card down then? great idea to get ahead Karen!

Susie Sugar said...

Sorry I didn't get to leave a comment last week Karen I did visit but I have been having some blogger problems again on and off
but as you see I picked you in the top 3 as your card was so lovely and so different
Hugs Susie xx

Nicola said...

Awe what a cute image Karen, love those big eyes. Your snowflake detail is beqautiful and I am a loving the reds.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-