My Lovely Followers

Saturday 8 January 2011

Craft Mad & Loving It! 8th January

We're onto our 2nd challenge of the year over on Craft Mad Loving It on Craftbubble and it's my turn to host the challenge.
Heres my sketch and my them is to use Pearls.
And my card
I bought this stamp in Florida back in October and it's the first time I've used it. I coloured the image with Distress Inks.For the flowers I used a Lutus flower punch, embossed them on the wrong side and added the pears for the centres.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Lovely sketch Karen and your card is just fab - love the colours and the "pearly" papers you've used too.

Will be off to raid my stash shortly

Kathyk

chrissy xx said...

It's Gorgeous. LOve your stamp.
Chrissyxx

Craftyrose said...

very beautiful sketch and card Karen and I love the punch!