My Lovely Followers

Saturday 26 February 2011

DCD Christmas Club #55

A new challenge is up and running over on Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club and this week we have a sketch and colour theme of pink and blue, for you to follow.
Here's my DT card.I decided to keep my card base mainly white for this one. I embossed the diamond shape on the CS using a Hougie Board, the Tilda was given to me by an online friend and I've coloured her with ProMarkers.
I've used the Crystal Print Magic from Debbi Moore Designs again on the image, can you tell I love it..... lol. I used a Go Kreate die to cut the image and the backing card. The snowflake was cut with vaious dies.

3 comments:

Debs M said...

gorgeous Karen x

Alexeya said...

Clean and simple really makes the sparkle...sparkle! Lovely.

Alexeya said...

Karen, not sure if it's affecting everyone but I've found the DCD blog really slow this weekend and lots of images missing. Hope it's not a big problem. Nx