My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2011

ILPMs Challenge #57 - Men's Cards

This weeks challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers, has just started and this weeks theme is one I'm not keen on at all...... lol, 'Men's Cards'. Why are they so flippin hard to do..... lol
We have a new sponsor this week and they'll be sponsoring us a couple more times throughout the year. The sponsor is Stampeezee and the prize is a £10 spend in their online store. Please be sure to pop over and take a look at all their lovely crafty goodies.

Here's my DT card.
I used one of Kenny K's great images for this one and decided to go a bit vampy with purple and black....... lol. The BPs are from a DCWV stack, which I've had forever..... well we don't like to use lovely papers now, do we?...... lol.
A closer view of the image.

1 comment:

Debs M said...

fab card and such a sassy image, love the colours too x