My Lovely Followers

Thursday 28 April 2011

DDSB #51 - Anything Goes

This weeks new challenge on Digi Doodle Shops Best is the ever popular 'Anything Goes'.
Here's my DT card.

I love this style of card but never really use it..... lol.  The image I used is part of a special, I've had it for a ages..... lol.  You can find the special HERE but you only have till the 30th April to be able to buy it.   I coloured the image with ProMarkers, the papers are from Pink Petticoat and the sentiment is a stamp from Sentiments 4 You.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Great design.Your shading is amazing.
Lisa x

ahlers5 said...

Love the fold on this card. I have never tried any different folds yet. Very pretty!

Denise said...

Brilliant card - love this fold and love Pink Petticoat papers. Hugs Denise xx

Julie said...

Love this style of card. Makes such a unique card.
Hugs,
julie

Judy said...

Oh Karen,

Now you know I love this right? I'm oogling over your work here. You've way outdone yourself Missy! The card is totally awesome, and your coloring is stunning.... DID I SAY I LOVE IT!!!

Hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic fold Karen. I adore this image and your colouring is super.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Debs M said...

fab colouring Karen and great fold..WE WANT A TUTORIAL! xx

Unknown said...

O what a card, never seen this shape before, love it xxx

dj1952 said...

Fantastic card. It is such an unusual design. The papers are beautiful, and the coloring is fantastic. The kitty is adorable. Hugs, dj

Donna said...

Hi Karen, what a beautiful card, I haven't seen this design before and I love it. hugs Donna x

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, fantastic fold, love it,
Ruth x