My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2011

ILPM's #95 - A Shaped Card

For this weeks challenge over on I ♥ proMarkers, we'd like to see 'Shaped Cards', anything apart from square or oblong cards!  We're being sponsored this week by Joanna Sheen and the prize is a £10 gift certificate to spend in their online store.
Here's my DT card.
The main image and the holly border are stamps from Lili of the Valley.  The card shape is from a Rob Adams CD called Card Folds ( I think).
I'm also entering this card into the latest challenge over on Passion for ProMarkers where the theme is Celebrations.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas..
Beautiful card..!!!!

Rubber Stamps

Maya said...

Ohhh my!
This is awesome!!
Love all the fab details, and such a job coloring!!
Beautyful,
thank you for joining us at PfP,
hugs from Maya

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOW Karen I absolutely love this card! Love that border! I just wanted to say too thank you for taking the time to leave such a much appreciated lovely comment on my blog. Merry Christmas, Judy x