My Lovely Followers

Friday 3 February 2012

Winter Wonderland - Blue & White

Time for a new challenge over on Winter Wonderland and this week we have a colour combo for you, 'Blue & White'.  Our sponsor for this one is Crafters Companion and the prize is a £10 voucher to spend in their online store.
Here's my DT card
A Tilda image coloured with ProMarkers.   The BP is from an old DCWV paper stack, the sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly, the snowflakes I cut on my digi cutter and the bead pins I made myself.

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh that's one of my fave images and it looks so pretty in the blue shades .. and those pins are gorgeous
Lisa x

Linda said...

Hi Karen what beautiful embellishments I especially love the snowflakes love Linda

catherine said...

This is a fantastic card with wonderful colours. the image is great
x catherine

downrightcrafty said...

oh one of my favourite image and gorgeous composition
hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love those pins you make.

Curly said...

WOw this is a little stunner Karen I love the image and the ribbons and pins, you have coloured this so beautfiully too,
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Lynsey said...

This is such a sweet card Karen!
Hugs Lynsey x

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous, being a big lover of anything Magnolia this is extra special to see, that image along with the design is awesome.
hugs
Lorraine x