My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2012

ILPM's #111 - Springtime

Time for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers and the theme is 'Springtime', not much like Spring though is it, we've got sleet and snow and  a nasty cold wind.  Hopefully the sun will be back soon!  Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Joanna Sheen, the prize is a £10 gift voucher to spend in their online store.

Here's my DT card.


The image is a digi from Mo's Digital Pencil and it's called Spring Fairy Aleta, isn't she just gorgeous!  The border is cut with a Cheery Lynn die, the flowers are from WOC and my stash, the scrolls were cut with a Marianne die, the sentiment is a stamp from Wild Rose Studios and the BP is by Papermania, pearls from Mai Flower.

I'd like to enter this card into the present challenge over a Wild Orchid Challenges who's theme is 'Things With Wings' and Mariannes Design Divas who's theme is 'Spring into Spring'.

4 comments:

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh Karen, I saw this in the ILP challenge blog, and I had to pop over to leave a comment. This is utterly gorgeous hun - beautiful soft colours and your corner flourish and lace look fab.

Hope you have a great day,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Debbie said...

Love your card Karen...so pretty. Beautiful colouring and I love this sweet image.
Debbie x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, I love the colours you have chosen, fabulous, thanks for joining us at WOC this time hugs Pops x x

Crafteezee said...

Adorable, love the delicate colours.

Thanks for joining us at Marianne's Divas. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.



Hugs Tracy x