My Lovely Followers

Friday 8 June 2012

Winter Wonderland - Photo Inspiration

A new challenge has just began over on Winter Wonderland and this week we'd like to see  you take your inspiration from a photo.
Our sponsor for this one is Crimson Cloud and their prize is this gorgeous stamp.
Here's the photo we'd like you to take your inspiration from.
And here's my DT card.


I took the colour and baubles for my inspiration, I love blue Christmas cards!
And a couple of close ups for you

Card Ingredients
BP - DCWV Christmas stack
Image - Mo's Digital Pencil
Sentiment - Cuddly Buddly
Borders - Memory Box Frosty Border Die
Snowflakes - Marianne Die
Flowers I  made myself and coloured with ProMarkers.
Glitter - Chameleon Glitter from Debbi Moore Designs
Coloured with ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
Skin - Ivory, Blush & Dusky Pink
Hair - Burnt Sienna
Holly - Moss & Berry Red
Clothes - Glacier Blue (FM) Powder Blue & Arctic Blue
Bauble -  Blue Grey (FM) Glacier Blue(FM) Powder Blue & Arctic Blue
I'd also like to enter this card into the challenge over on Mo's challenge blog where the theme is Anything Goes.

14 comments:

Debs M said...

wow that is gorgeous Karen, beautifully coloured and the gems on the bauble are a great idea! x

downrightcrafty said...

totally gorgeous and love the frosty borders and the bling on the bauble so soft and beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous...love your image and fabulous papers.xxx

Curly said...

Gorgeous card Karen I love this image and I love the faux gems on the bauble it really give it depth and dimension,
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Karen. Love the image and colours. Your handmade flowers look fantastic - love em!!
Lorraine x

Linda said...

Hi Karen what a stunning card I love the flowers and how you have used the Memory box die love Linda

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous .. love the soft blue colours
Lisa x

Pamela said...

Beautiful Karen, love those diecuts.

Pam x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great take on the photo, gorgeous card.

Sue said...

gorgeous card, lovely shades of blue

Sue

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Karen this is stunning I so love that cute, fun image also the die cuts and the softness of the blues you have used, super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the blue color. You did an excellent job matching the inspirational photo.

xxxtglxxx said...

Love this frosty creation, its like ice, crystals and snow - beautiful Karen! :)

Your bauble looks fab!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Dorcas said...

Hi! I love all the diecuts and glittery accents on your card! I'm so glad you could join us at Mo's this week :)