My Lovely Followers

Friday 26 October 2012

ILPM's #140 Christmas is Coming!

Yep, it is coming whether we like it or not..... lol.  So for this weeks challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers we would like to see Christmas cards.  
We have a fab new sponsor for this one, Marianne Designs and they have a great prize on offer too, 2 stamps and some foliage dies, pop over to the challenge blog to see a picture of the prize.

Here's my DT card.

 This is a digi image from Mo's which I bought last year and never used, no idea why as it's just so sweet.  The papers are from Just Inklined, the flowers were cut with a Marianne die, and the holly leaves a Cheery Lynn die, and the sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly and the glitter is Chameleon glitter from Debbi Moore Designs.

A closer look at the image.

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Karen great colouring Ginny ♥

Sue said...

So beautiful, I love the image and your colouring is fabulous as always!

Sue

Doreen said...

Oh this is just gorgeous,love the image....great design.xxx

Judy said...

Oh my gosh girl...love this!!! What colors did you use to shade the reds?...they are awesome! Super duper job Sweetie.

xo
Judy