My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 14 November 2012

ILPM's #143 - Christmas Trees

For this weeks challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers we'd like to see Christmas Trees on your cards.
Our sponsor for this one is Nitwits, with a prize of a $10 voucher to spend in their online store.  If you've not    seen their store yet, I can highly recommend it, their paper kits are fantastic, I have quite a few of them myself, just can't help myself.... lol.

Here's my DT card.


 The papers are of course from Nitwits the set is called Simple Joys.  The image is a digi image from Just Inklined,which I've had for ages and never used before,  the tree is a die cut by Mariannes, and the glitter as usual from Debbi Moore Designs.


A closer look at the image.

3 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fab Christmas card, love the trees
Tamara :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Ginny ♥

Eileen said...

Gorgeous traditional Christmas card. Love the image, beautifully coloured and glittered and love the papers you have used
Eileen x