My mojo seems to have up and left me at the moment, so I've been playing with inks for a change hoping it gets me in the mood for card making again. I made 3 cards yesterday so thought I'd show you them.
I used a stamp from Stamping Up for this one, it's from the Baroque Motifs set (had them for years!) First I used Dusty Concord and Tumbled Glass distress inks and just covered the white linen card stock till I was happy with it. I've discovered that stamping on linen card isn't the best...... lol. I then inked up the largest stamp in the set with black Versamark and sprinkled clear embossing powder over the images, and gave it a blast with the heat gun. I also inked the backing card with Dusty Concord.
I used Worn Lipstick and Shabby Shutters distress inks and the same stamp for this one. Again using Versamark black and clear embossing powder.
I used the Rose Stem stamp from Chocolate Baroque for this one. I used Black Soot distress ink to stamp with, then just pulled some of the ink into the image with a damp paintbrush.
A closer look at the image, to show just how lovely this stamp is. The script is so fine, and clear enough to read.