My Lovely Followers

Saturday 10 January 2015

A little bit purple..........

Here's my latest Canvas, I think I've got a serious addiction going on here..... lol.  I can't help but think of my friend KathyK when I look at this one, she's The Purple Princess....... lol.


The flowers started of bright orange and there's a mixture of buttons, beads, bottle caps, screws here.  Honestly, anything really does go on these projects, once you start adding your ink, paints etc, the transformation is amazing.  I'll do a step by step for my next one, which is going to be based on New York, since we spent our 30th Wedding Anniversary there last September, love the place.


A bottle cap filled with various beads.


4 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's gorgeous, Karen, love (LOVE LOVE) the colour!

See you in February

Kathyk

Craftyrose said...

It's quite simply amazing Karen and I love the colour too.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning Ginny x

Sarn said...

All I can say is . . . WOW.

GORGEOUS canvas. xxx