My Lovely Followers

Monday 13 April 2015

Blowing Bubbles.........

The present challenge over on That's Crafty is 'Grunge Grunge Grunge'. (24.4.15)
and Stamps & Stencils is 'Anything Goes' 


I coloured the background with 3 colours of Adirondack inks, Terracotta, Lake Mist and Espresso which was applied with dusters.  I used a stencil from Clarity for the white bubbles and the image stamp is Banksy Inspired from Bee Crafty and the sentiment is from a stamp set by Inkylicous.  I finished of with various bubbles stamped in the colours I've used for the background,


3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x

Meggymay said...

A wonderful card with a fantastic inky background for the images. Thank you for joining us at Stamps and Stencils this time.
Yvonne

Julia S-W said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the look of the background applied with the dusters - the colours blend seamlessly. Beautiful Banksy image too. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Julia x