My Lovely Followers

Monday 18 May 2015

Some news............

.......... I've been itching to mention this since Saturday.......  I've been asked to join the fab DT over on Visible Image, after applying to their DT call a couple of weeks ago.  So I'm thrilled to bits to be joining them and using their fab stamps, hoping to bring fellow crafters some inspiration.  I've used their stamps for a long time now, starting from when I used to run the I Love ProMarkers blog and they became one of our sponsors.

This card uses just one of their sentiment stamps, the image is a stencil and the background was made with just one shade of Aquatints, I think they're brilliant.  Lady Liberty, looks like she's got a lovely blue sky behind her.
And the real thing..... 

 ........taken in September last year when we were in New York for our wedding anniversary.  She's lovely isn't she........

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

I just KNEW you would be perfect for the VI DT - CONGRATULATIONS, Karen

Kathyk

Cheryl W. said...

Congratulations on your DT assignment, Karen. You'll be a real asset to the team!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Congratulations Karen. That's fantastic news :oD

Karen said...

Thanks ladies x