I've been a bit stuck on what to do this last couple of days, so off I went Googling....... came across a few things which were quite straight forward and didn't need much thought...... lol. So out came my Distress and Adirondack ink pads and away I went.
I blended 3 colours of Distress Inks for this one, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry and Fossilized Amber and used brushes to apply the ink. The birdie stamp is from Inkylicious, and the Happy Birthday a stamp I've had for years.
2 colours of Adirondacks were used for this one, Stonewashed and Lettuce, again applied with brushes. The stamp is also from Inkylicious and I coloured the red flowers with a Promarker.