My Lovely Followers

Sunday 13 September 2015

Feeling Festive with Visible Image

I have a couple of Christmas cards to show you today, both using only stamps from Visible Image.
I love to create moon/sun scapes.  I masked of the moon and used Black Soot DI, applied with a brush to create the sky, making it slightly lighter at the bottom.  I removed the mask and added the trees, stamped in Adirondack Oregano, I stamped the sleigh with Versafine Onyx Black.  I finished off with sentiment heat embossed in silver.
Stamps used for this card are -
For this one I did the Josephs Coat Technique. 
Stamps used for this one are -

And here's all the links you need for everything Visible Image -

Visible Image Website - Buy stamps, get lots of inspiration, newsletter sign up, and contact details.
Visible Image Blog - Daily inspiration from the DT.
Visible Image Facebook Group - DT inspiration, monthly 'Show & Tell' contest, and the place to find lots of other Visible Image fans.
Visible Image Facebook Page - Where you'll find all the latest news and information.

1 comment:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic festive cards
love the silhuetes
hugs Tamara