My Lovely Followers

Saturday 10 October 2015

Halloween Tags

I don't send Halloween cards, but I do like Halloween, so thought I'd make some tags.
 I used 2 Distress Inks for the background, Dusty Concord and Peeled Paint, which I also used to colour Crazy Bird along with Black Soot and Spiced Marmalade.  All other stamps are from Chocolate Baroque.  I now have the dies to match the Crazy Bird stamps which makes things so much easier when you want them cut out..... lol.

I'm entering this tag into the present challenge over at Fantasy Stampers where the theme is 'Fright Night'.

Thanks for looking!
xx

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

How spooky! I made a tag recently and even used the same crazy bird!!! Very different from your lovely tag it is too!! Smashing make, Karen

Kathyk

Cazro said...

Wonderfully spooky. I love your tag, the colours are perfect. Crazy bird is amazing. . Thanks for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers challenges.Caz DT.

Maria Moorhouse said...

What a fabulous tag! I love how you turned crazy bird into a witch, very clever.
Thanks for joining in the Fright Night challenge at Fantasy Stampers x