My Lovely Followers

Sunday 22 May 2016

More Brushos

All of these cards follow the same technique, I've just used different stamps.  I sprinkled a small amount of the Brusho powder in just one spot, then spritzed it with water then used my TH Spritzer to blow some of the colour around, before letting it dry.  Once dry I added the next colour and carried on till I'd used all the colours.
 Stamps from Lavinia Stamps, coloured with Brushos.  The colours I used are Purple, Cobalt Blue, Gamboge, Leaf Green and Rose Red.
 Stamps from Inkylicious, the butterfly is also coloured with Brushos.  The colours used are Sea Green, Orange, Rose Red, Cobalt Blue and Gamboge.
Stamps again from Inkylicious, colours used are Purple, Lime Green, Gamboge, Vermillion and Turquoise.
Thanks for looking xx

No comments: