My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Scenic Christmas

 I got inspiration for this from Sheena on UTube.  The main dies and all the stamps are by Sheena Douglass, the holly leaves are by Sue Wilson.
I cut all the dies first, then inked through them before removing the card, using the die like a stencil. I used Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink for all the stamping.  For the background I used just one stamp, then cut the trees out using the matching die, and stamped them.  Then with a little water and a paint brush I blended out the ink a little. and created the snow banks at the base just using the ink and paint brush.  I finished off with some sparkle.
A side view as I don't know what they call this style of card.  The good think about it is it goes flat to go into the envelope..... lol.
Thanks for looking
xx

No comments: