My Lovely Followers

Monday, 16 January 2017

Blue & Yellow

I came across a new blog a few days ago, The Flower Challenge, so thought I'd make a card for their present theme which is 'Blue & Yellow'.
I love flower stamps and have quite a few in my stash.  This stamp is from a set by Hobby Art and is really lovely to work with.  I used Zig Real Brush pens to colour the image, and watered down Distress Ink, splattered with a paint brush for the yellow background, the sentiment is from a stamp set by Stamps U Love.

2 comments:

Maria A. said...

Hello Karen: Your card is so beautifully CAS, love the beautiful shades of blue on this bloom and the awesome specks of yellow in the background.
I'm so happy you found our blog, THE FLOWER CHALLENGE and that you shared your beautiful card with us in the gallery, I hope you join us again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.DT

Viv said...

Beautiful card here Karen, just love that pretty flower! thank you so much for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx