My Lovely Followers

Saturday 29 April 2017

Art Journal Pages

Here's my latest pages in my art journal.
 I used Dylusions paints for the background, applied with a baby wipe.  All the stamps are by Dyan Reaveley.
 The background was done again, using a baby wipe to apply the paints.  I then used Dyans stencils and various stamps.
 I watched a Kate Crane inspired tutorial a while back, I love her work.  This is the result.  I applied the paints with a dry paint brush, blending them till I was happy.  I used various size tops for the circles, there's also some stenciling there.  I coloured the Crazy birds with Distress Inks.  I'm really happy with how this one turned out.
 Paints applied again with a dry brush, various stencils and again the circles were done with tops.  I also used an old gift card for the random black lines.
Paints blended with a baby wipe, all stamps and the stencil are by Dyan Reaveley.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

What splendid journal pages, Karen, loving the warm yellow/red combo and the purple best

Happy Friday

Kathyk

Unknown said...

So arty Karen, love all the colours you've put together x

Sonal priya said...

I do believe all of the concepts you’ve introduced in your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for novices. May you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.
Best Dental Clinic In Velachery