My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Daisy Chrystanthamum

 



All flowers and leaves cut from white cardstock and coloured with inks and applied  with finger daubers.  

Inks and colours used are:
Daisy Chrysanths/Leaves - Distress Ink - Mustard Seed, Forest Moss,                                                          Adirondack - Lettuce, Mountain Rose, Oregano
Woodland Leaves - Distress Inks - Barn Door, Vintage Photo, Rusty Hinge, Shabby Shutters, Fossilised Amber and Aged Mahogany.  

I finished off with glossy accents on the ladybird.

Anything else used is from my stash.

Die sets used are:
Button & Daisy Chrystanthamum
Woodland Leaves
Foliage & Ladybirds

Please pop over to my teamies blogs to see their lovely floral creations too.

Links to the products: 

If you click on the product links and buy the products through them, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you, which will go towards replenishing my stash.  
Thanks for your support, it's very much appreciated.  

No comments: