My Lovely Followers

Saturday 24 January 2009

This is my card for this weeks Willow Sketchie challenge over on Craftbubble. We had to create our own background, using any medium we wanted, on a gate fold card. I used versamark watermark ink, which is the same as embossing ink. I stamped all over the card then, using a soft broad paintbrush, brushed mica powder all over the card. The powder sticks to the ink and the images appear like magic. I love this technique and it's so easy to do. I heat embossed the image and sentiment.

4 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card very elegent ,love it ,hugs Dawnxx

sharon said...

your card is stunning Karen...you have been tagged on my blog...come see :).xxxxxxxxxx

Bev said...

Beautiful card Karen, so elegant.

hugs Bev x

lisa said...

your to clever for your own good u xxxx