My Lovely Followers

Thursday 24 June 2010

Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club #22

This weeks challenge over on Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club is 'All White Christmas' and you're allowed to use just a little bit of colour, so I went with blue and used only embossing and die cut snowflakes.
Here's my card.The snowflakes were cut with spellbinders dies and mounted up using sticky pads. I added a bit of sparkly to the white layes and gems to the centres of the embossed snowflakes.
I'm really going to try to enter this every week, as I really need to get my Christmas cards started..... lol.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

This is such a pretty card - anyone would love to receive it for Chrimbo.
Kathyk

Lori said...

Absolutely perfect, love the embossing and the centre snow flake, gorgeous! thanks for joining DCD challenge this week!

Susie Sugar said...

This is stunning Karen I love that glitter snowflake it's fab
Thanks for joining us at the DCD xmas club this week
Hugs Susie xx