My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers #17

It's time for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers and this week we have a recipe for you. We want you to use 3 buttons, 2 different papers and 1 ribbon and this weeks sponsor is the lovely Joanna Sheen, so there's a £10 voucher up for grabs.
I made a tent card this week, The striped paper if from a Summer DCWV stack which I bought in Florida a couple of years ago, the swirly paper if from Pink Petticoat, the ribbon is from Stampin Up and the flowers and pin I made myself.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges
Cupcake Crafts - Summer Delights
Your Next Stamp - Use a border punch
Totally Gorjuss - Wings
Whoopsie Daisy - Ribbons & Bows

7 comments:

Elborgi said...

wow thats nice!
Elma

Rleen said...

Karen your card is stunning! I love all the details. You did a fabulous job!
Thank you for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge this month. Hope to see you again next month.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Rleen

jo said...

So cute! You colored him perfectly! :)

Linnie said...

i am loving your flowers and pin ...cute image
Thankyou for joining in at WhoopsiDaisy challenge
linniex

Kathyk said...

Fab - loving dragons, and oooh those flowers
Kathyk

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is stunning - love all the details to this one. Thanks for joining the June WhoopsiDaisy Challenge.

Shelly said...

Hi! Gorgeous Summery creation! Lovely colours! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week! Shelly ;)