My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 14 September 2011

ILPM #83 Travel/Transport

This weeks challenge has just started over on I ♥ ProMarkers and our theme for this one is 'Travel/Transport'.  This weeks sponsor is Letraset and the prize is a pack of ProMarkers.
Here's my DT card.
The image is one of last years Christmas stamps from Lili of the Valley, I love it!  The BP is from a Christmas paper stack I bought in Florida last year, the snowflakes we cute with a mix of punches and spellbinder dies, the bead pins I made myself.  The sentiment is also from the same paper stack as the BP, ribbon from my stash.

2 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
I love the layout and colours and the image is just gorgeous. This is a classy card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Turtle In The Sand said...

Karen, this card is simply beautiful. I love the colors sparkles and embellishments.