My Lovely Followers

Thursday 1 September 2011

ILPMs #81 - Anything Goes

I'm a day late uploading this challenge, but I've been a bit off this week with a nasty tummy bug, feeling more 'normal' today, whatever that might be...... lol.
Our theme for this weeks challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers is 'Anything Goes', so the world really is your oyster for this one isn't it.  Our sponsor this week is Letraset and the prize is a pack of ProMarkers.
Here's my DT card.
I used one of the new Christmas images from Lili of the Valley, you can't go wrong with any of their images can you, I love them.  The snowflakes are cut with a spellbinders die, and the papers are from Bearly Mine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is lovely Karen, what a beautiful image, yes definitely can't go wrong with these, so sweet xxx

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Karen, love these colours for Christmas and the snowflakes are so sparkly :) Donna ♥ x