My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 19 September 2012

ILPMs #135 - Occupations

Time for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers.  This weeks theme is 'Occupations', a little bit different eh...... lol.  
Our sponsor is the lovely Nitwits who have a prize of a £10 voucher to spend in their fab online store.  Be sure to pop over and take a drool over their fab papers and kits!

Here's my DT card.
 Little Ballerina
The image is a stamp from Lili of the Valley, the dies used are all by Spellbinders, flowers are from WOC, glitter is chameleon glitter from Debbi Moore Designs, and the papers of course are from our sponsor, Nitwits.

A closer look at the image.

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Karen, I love the sweet image and your colouring is beautiful

Sue

Eileen said...

Such a pretty image Karen. Love all the pink and the diecuts are great
Eileen x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card hugs Ginny ♥

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so pretty and girly
Lisa x