My Lovely Followers

Saturday 15 September 2012

Winter Wonderland - Lilac & Lace

Sorry I'm a day late putting us this post, but yesterday just ran away with me.  Anyway, a new challenge has started over on Winter Wonderland and the theme for this one is 'Lilac & Lace'.  We have 2 sponsors this week, Crafty-Embellies who have a £10 voucher up for grabs an also Squiggle Stamps who have 2 digi images as their prize.

Here's my DT card.
I used the dies from Spellbinders for the tree and borders, and Cheery Lynn corner dies.  The purple card is from my stash and the pearls from Mei Flower, gems are Anitas.

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so pretty. I just love the die cut tree
Have a great day
Lisa x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the tree and fab layout.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the tree and the colours are beautiful


Sue

jayneyd said...

Just got the tree die but not done a card with it yet! Love this hun. Its soooo pretty. X x x x

xxxtglxxx said...

Another very elegant card Karen, I love all the swirls! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx