My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 6 February 2013

ILPMs #154 - Happy Birthday

Over at I ♥ ProMarkers, this weeks see's our 3rd Birthday, that time has flown over.  So our theme is 'Happy Birthday'.  Our sponsor for this one is Letraset with a prize of a pack of ProMarkers.

Here's my DT card.


This cute image is a digi  from Squigglefly and called 'Strut Your Stuff', takes you back doesn't it.... lol.  I cut the background on my Cameo, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the leafy bits were cut with a Memory Box die.  Pearls from Mei Flower.  The sentiment is a freebie by Netty, thanks Netty :-)  Glitter is the usual Chameleon from DMD.

The colours I used are -
Skin - Ivory, Blush & Dusky Pink
Hair - Tan & Burnt Sienna
Clothes - Soft Aqua & Watermelon (both FlexMarkers)

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I just love this image Karen, beautiful card Ginny X

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great fun image and a very pretty card

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Stunning,
have a nice day.
Tamara

Eileen said...

It certainly does take you back... when the shoe's didn't fit and wasn't it great to play with the makeup and clothes.
Love this one Karen, great image and fab layout
Eileen x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab.. i just love that background
Lisa x