My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 18 September 2013

ILPM's #186

Our new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers has just began and our theme is 'Anything Goes'.  Our sponsor is Inky Impressions with a prize a $10 voucher to spend in their online store.

Here's my DT card.


Not a lot of colouring on this one...... lol.  The stamp is by Stampendous, I love it!  I stamped the image twice, and cut out the oval part and layered it up for a bit more demension.  I also added  'Frost' glitter to the rooftops, though you can't see it too good. The BP is from Pink Petticoat and the sentiment is computer generated.

 

I think you can just about see the glitter on the rooftops, it doesn' t have much sparkle it's very subtle.

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love the postcard and the image all comes together so well Ginny x

Lotta said...

Beautiful card! Love all the black and white and some islands of color! hugs GDT Lotta :)

Berit said...

WOW!! I like this card a lot!
The little bit colouring among the black and white really did it!
Hugs, Berit

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Karen. I love the stamp and background paper.