My Lovely Followers

Saturday 7 September 2013

Just Inklined.........

Time for me to show you a card featuring a digi image from the brilliant Just Inklined.  This image is called Snowman Buddy and you can buy and download him instantly HERE.


I have to admit to having a 'thing' for snowmen, I just love them!..... lol and couldn't wait to work with this one.  He's coloured with ProMarkers.  I cut the edge of the card with a punch by EK Success, the centre die is by Spellbinders, and the BP is a freebie by our very own Jak Heath.


The usual close up..... lol.
If you're interested in the pen colours used, please feel free to drop me an EMAIL.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely card and lovely colours a touch of Christmas.
Joan

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Beautuful festive card
hugs Tamara

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is gorgeous and i just love the green colour scheme
Lisa x