My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 2 October 2013

ILPM's #188

Our theme for this weeks challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers is 'Songs'.  Our sponsor for this one is Marianne Designs who have 2 lovely stamps for the lucky winner.

Here's my DT card.


I used a stamp from LOTV for this one called 'Christmas Baubles'.  I think is is only the second time I've used this stamp, no idea why as I think it's lovely.  I added some glossy accents to the baubles, the sentiment is a stamp and the die used it by Memory Box.


The usual close up of the image....

This card is available to buy from my online shop HERE.

3 comments:

susiestacey said...

Stunning card Karen, love the way you have used the die and colours are lovely too x Susan x

Cheryl W. said...

Such a WONDERFUL card! I love the stamp you used - may have to see if I can find one to buy, as it makes such terrific cards.

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful and elegant Christmas card Karen, I love the glossy accents.