My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 23 October 2013

ILPM's #191

This weeks challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers has just started and the theme is 'Pink Hair'/  Our sponsor us Sherri Baldy who have 3 prizes of 5 digi images for each winner, fab prize or what?

Here's my DT card.


This image is called Winter Wonderland Reindeer and is available from Sherri's Etsy store.  The BP is from Bearly Mine, the trees were cut with a Marianne die, and embossed, the snowflakes were cut with a die from Impression Obsession, new one to me..... and the sentiment was made on my Cameo.  The card shape was cut using a Go Create die.


The usual close up........ 

2 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

I love you little Bestie card Karen, and I love your cakes, I've just been checking out your other blogs.
Great to be working together though my blogging is all over the place at the minute - hit and miss is an understatement!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Karen this is fantastic card
love all the sparcle
hugs Tamara