My Lovely Followers

Saturday 23 November 2013

Just Inklined

I have another Christmas card to show you today, featuring a digi image from Just Inklined.


This image is called 'Merry Christmas' and you can buy and download it HERE.  I've coloured the image with ProMarkers, and cut both the card shape and image shape on my Calibur using dies from Go Kreate.  I used Metal Magic by Debbi Moore, for the embossed bits round the edges  and the sentiment is from Pink Gem Designs.  The snowflakes were cut with a Memory Box die.


The usual close up of the image.
This card is available to buy on my website HERE.

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is beautiful love the glitter Ginny♥

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

How sweet couple
jipi, jipi,...
have a great weekend
hugs Tamara

Di said...

Hi Karen! I just hopped over from Winter Wonderland - love the card you made and this one is fabulous!! Love the schparkle :)

I spotted your lovely tribute to Lynn, and wept with you. What an amazing person - and your friendship was very special and meant to be.

Following you now. If you ever have time to play with snippets do please come and join in the Playground - it's not very serious but some lovely peeps do come and play :)

Hugs, Di xx