My Lovely Followers

Friday 22 November 2013

Winter Wonderland - Photo Inspiration

A new challenge has just started over on Winter Wonderland and for this one we'd like you to take your inspiration from this photo.  Your card must feature Santa to be in with a chance of winning our prize of 4 digi images from our fab sponsor, Delicious Doodles.


Here's my DT card.


This card was made from a Hunky Dory kit.  I did make a card with a coloured image, but then I realised it didn't have a santa on it!  So not having much time to make another, I had to use something from the kit.  I rarely use kits, but they are very handy to have in...... lol.

2 comments:

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Karen, looks like a nice kit x Susan x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic festive card
love the vintage touch
hugs Tamara