My Lovely Followers

Monday, 11 January 2016

Less Is More

The theme for the challenge over on 'Less Is More' this week, is One Layer Card with a Flourish.
It's very rare that I stamp straight onto the card base, always worried I mess it up, but I went for it on this card.
This stamp is from Viva stamps, I stamped it with Imperial Purple, Versafine.  The sentiment was in a freebie set.  I cut the butterflies with a Cheery Lyn die, and added a bit of sparkle with Glamour Dust, and finished of with gems. 
A closer look at the butterflies.
Thanks for looking.
xx

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

What a lovely card, it looks more coffee and cream though so I'm so glad you said you used PURPLE ....my personal fave!

Kathyk

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fantastically flourishing and feminine!
Love it and thanks so much for playing along this week!
Sarah xx
Less is More

Chrissie said...

This is really sweet!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Fabulous flourish!
Thank you so much for your entry
Anne
"Less is More"

Neets B said...

Lovely layout and I like the addition of the sweet butterflies.
Sorry I'm so late visiting!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More