My Lovely Followers

Monday 4 April 2016

A Couple of Tags..........

These stamps are by Sheena Douglass and I used Spectrum Noir Blending Pencils to add the colour.  For the tag, I blended 2 Distress Inks - Chipped Sapphire and Tumbled Glass.  I then splashed water over it and dabbed it off to give the white spots, I love doing that..... lol.  I then used a script stamp from a Tim Holtz set and at the bottom I inked through one of Sheenas stencils. 

The stamps used on this one are also by Sheena Douglass.  I cut the skull and hat from the matching dies, stamped the skull and hat in Adirondack Sunset Orange.  Then I blended 2 Adirondack ink, Sunset Orange and Citrus over the skull.  I then ran it through and embossing folder and added some gilding wax to the raised parts.  I used a wet paintbrush to pull in some of the stamped ink for the hat.  The flowers were coloured with the Citrus ink and cut out.  For the background I blended the same inks and stamped over with more Sheena stamps.
Thanks for looking.
xx

No comments: