My Lovely Followers

Sunday 26 June 2016

Some Journal Pages....

...... Yes I'm still addicted to this......
 I stuck some Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap to the page to start with, then sprayed with a couple of Dylusion Sprays, drying between each layer, randomly stamped images.  I got inspiration for this from Marta Lapkowska, really love her work.
 I used acrylic paints for the background on this one, applied with my fingers (had rubber gloves on though, lol). m then I added some random stamping and added the bubbles simply by painting circles with white Gesso, I then added the colour with Gelatos, smudged with my finger.  The sentiment is a stamp by Dyan Reaveley, which I cut up.  The dragon fly was a left over die cut from another project.  Inspiration again from Marta.
 I used a couple of Dylusion sprays for the background, added some texture through a stencil for the squares.  Heat embossed the tyre tracks with white embossing powder, then added some random stamping.  The butterfly and sentiment are from Visible Image.  Inspiration was from Corrie Herriman.
 I used Dylusion Sprays for the background, some random stenciling and stamping.  The stencil in the middle is by Dyan Reaveley, and the wording was found on the internet and printed on the computer.  I've had this stencil for a long time and never really used it as it's bigger than I was expecting it to be.  But since I'm now into journaling, I thought it was perfect.
 I coloured the background with Gelatos, used a Sheena stencil for the sun rays.  I added a little acrylic paint to give the top half a dull look, Stamps are by Crafters Companion, Ryn, and Paper Artsy, the man was die cut using a Tim Holtz die.  Wording was computer generated.
 I'm still in love with New York since our visit back in 2014, and I think I always will be.  So I just had to do a page dedicated to NYC. (probably won't be the only one either...lol) Background made using a couple of Dylusion Sprays, and dabbing most of it back off, I wanted a subtle background.  The stamp along the bottom is from Altenew, the script stamp is one of Sheenas, I printed the images and cut them out.  Wording is computer generated too.

No comments: