My Lovely Followers

Saturday 24 August 2013

Cyclamen by Just Inklined


 You can buy and download this 'Cyclamen' image instantly from HERE at Just Inklined.
I used my new Distress Ink Markers to colour this image.  I've always enjoyed  colouring images with Distress Inks, and have been itching to try these since they first came out.  So while I was on my holidays in Florida, I saw them in a couple of the craft shops, and just knew I had to have them.  The full set worked out about £25 cheaper than they are in the UK.  So as you can imagine, once I'd bought them I couldn't wait to get back home and try they out.  I must say I'm impressed and find them easy to work with.  I think if you can colour with Distress Inks, then you'll be fine with these.

The BP is from Nitwits and the border die is a Cheery Lynn die.


A closer look at the image.

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so pretty - coloured beautifully
Lisa x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful image and colouring love the design. When I lived on Rhodes they used to grow wild on the mountains in winter! Ginny x