My Lovely Followers

Friday 30 August 2013

Winter Wonderland

Time for a new challenge over on Winter Wonderland and our theme for this one is ' How Charming', so yes we need to see a charm on your Christmas creation.  Our sponsor is the wonderful Crafters Companion who have a £10 voucher up for grabs for the lucky winner.

Here's my DT card.


No colouring in sight on this one..... lol.  I used 2 sets of stamps for this, the silhouette town, and Santa's Sleigh, both from Inkylicious.  I also added a bit of glitter to the sky but it's not showing up very well in the photo.  The sentiment is one I've had for a long time from Digi Doodle Shop, which sadly is now closed.

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

This is simply GORGEOUS, Karen, I just LOVE the monochrome scheme

How was your holiday?

Kathyk

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous black and white so effective Ginny x

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful mono silhouette and super use of the charm
Hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful. I have just discovered Inkylicious and I am loving these stamps. Hope you will enter my candy x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Karen, love the night scene. x Susan x