My Lovely Followers

Friday 2 August 2013

Winter Wonderland

Time for a new challenge over on Winter Wonderland where the theme is 'Red, White & Kraft'.  Our sponsor is the fab Hobby House, who have a £10 voucher up for grabs for the lucky winner.

Here's my DT card.


I decided to get inky with this one.... lol. 
 I stamped the snowflakes with embossing ink and white embossing powder.  I then inked up the card with Festive Berries Distress Ink.  The main image is a stamp from Lily of the Valley, again distressed with Festive Berries.  The snowflakes were cut with Marianne and Spellbinders dies.

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh this is beautiful, love the faded red looks brill
Hugs Kate xx

Deborah said...

Beautiful card Karen. I love the background.

Deborah A

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, love your interpretation of the theme x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous colouring love the snowflakes Ginny x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Karen, love the embossed snowflakes and all your inking x Susan x