My Lovely Followers

Thursday 9 August 2012

DDSC Challenge #120

It's challenge #120 over on Digi Doodle Shop and it's my teams turn to host the challenge.  Our theme is 'Things With Wings' and we have a prize of a $10 gift certificate for the lucky winner.

Here's my DT card

I do have a close up pic of the colouring, but for some reason blogger insists on uploading it sideways!  I'll try again with it later.
This image is called Butterfly & Thistle and you can buy and download it HERE.  I coloured the image with ProMarkers and used Centura Pearl card for all the decoration, using a spellbinders die for the borders, the pearls are from Mei Flower.

10 comments:

Denise said...

This is gorgeous Karen. The centura pearl card really shines and that image is so beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Denise xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Karen. The white background looks fab and I love the die you've used down the sides.
Lorraine x

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Wow gorgeous card Karen. I love the image and how you've coloured it in, fab card layout too. Jenny x

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Wow gorgeous card Karen. I love the image and how you've coloured it in, fab card layout too. Jenny x

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow this is so pretty- i love the die cut frame and the embossing
Lisa x

Judy said...

Beautiful card hun. Really gorgeous LO..NICE!

xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Gosh Karen, this is a stunner! :)

Beautiful, breathtaking and absolutely gorgeous hun! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Vic said...

a really lovely card! I just love that shape in the middle... works so well with the borders and the embossed background! x

lalkygirl said...

what a stunning card ,love the white on white and your image is so delicatley coloured ...
sorry its taken so long to comment but my visitors have kept me soooo busy!!!!
tracey x

tellana said...

What a beautiful white on white card - really makes that image something marvelous!
Hugs,
Liva ❤