My Lovely Followers

Sunday 12 August 2012

Lili's Little Fairies

I came across a paper pack today, that I've had for ages and never used, so thought I'd make a card with it. This card fits the present challenge over on Lili's Little Fairies, which is 'Monochrome'.  The stamp I used is called PomPoms.
I just love these colours, they're so pretty.  The paper is from Pampered Pets by Andrea Jayne.  The image is coloured with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers, I also coloured the ribbon and flowers with ProMarkers.  I made the flowers and the bead pins myself and used dies from Cheery Lynn for the border and corner.  The pearls are form Mei Flower and the glitter from Debbi Moore Designs.

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is really pretty, love the soft colour.

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty .. i love the soft aqua papers
Lisa x

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the pretty image and the colours are gorgeous.

Sue

Lorraine said...

This is really pretty Karen. Love the image and colours and the bead pins look fab.
Lorraine x

jayneyd said...

Hi Karen. Hope you're ok. LOVE the colour you've used. Beautiful, feminine card. xxxxx

Vic said...

beautiful card! i recognise those papers...I just used them for my cards yesterday...the turquoise pampered pets paper!!!.. you have made a lovely job of it!! x

Kim Dibben said...

Gorgeous card Karen, beautiful image, fabulous papers and layout, love your hat pins.
Kim xx