My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 8 August 2012

ILPM's #129 Vintage

This weeks challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers has just started and the theme for this one is 'Vintage'. Our sponsor is Me with a prize of some of my own bead pins.


Here's  my DT card.
I went with Christmas for this one, and used a digi image from the new Christmas CD by Debbi Moore, Shabby Chic Christmas.  I 3D'd the baubles, used distress ink to colour the script a little, and distressed the paper edges.  The BP is from a Christmas stack by DCWV, the bead pin is one I made too.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, such a lovely image and coloured so beautifully.
Sue

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Smashing Christmas cards love the bubbles Hugs Ginny ♥

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful baubles .. i love the traditional colours
Lisa x